Serve and Protect ZINC
Serve and Protect ZINC is an oil-free, chemical-free, wax-free moisturising sun protection, formulated for oily, acne skin. It helps to reduce oil shine (with the ingredient Evermatt) and help reduce breakouts (by incorporating Silver). This lightweight moisturising sun protection won't cause breakouts, making it the essential hydrator for oily and acne-prone skins.
- Do you wear sun protection daily?
- Do you know that premature ageing occurs within 5 minutes of daily sun exposure?
Energise and protect simultaneously with Serve and Protect ZINC. A world first, combing ATP with protective sunscreen, Serve and Protect ZINC is a velvety moisturiser for every day use. Apply Serve and Protect ZINC to a cleansed skin every morning as a daily moisturiser and broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Lemon Myrtle
- Dries matt
- Hydrating and protecting
- Prevents premature ageing
- Moisturises the skin
- Protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Ideal use: every morning
- NOTE: UV rays are present all year round, even in winter and on cloudy days
- Sun protection is the last skin care product you put onto your skin (before make-up)
- Skin will thank you when your fine lines and wrinkles are delayed!
- Contains complete UVA and UVB spectrum sunscreens
- Very high UVA & UVB broad spectrum protection sunscreen
- Suitable for all skin types
Aqua, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isostearic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Aloe Barbadenis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Allantoin, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Silver Citrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Algin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.