For Brighter Days
- How much does your pigmentation bother you?
- Are you seeking something to brighten your skin and then your day?
Apply For Brighter Days to a cleansed skin every morning and evening for a happier, brighter and more even complexion. Ideal for irregular and spot-prone complexions, this brightening and energising serum is especially beneficial for pigmented skin.
- Helps to even skin tone and texture
- Helps to balance the skin and keeps in functioning normally
- Use regularly to ensure your skin remains even
- Ideal use: every morning and evening
- After washing your skin, apply serums
- NOTE: serums can be applied over each other
- This serum is applied under a moisturiser
- Skin that's more even in texture, colour and tone
- Pigmentation is the hardest skin condition to treat
- Results are not achieved over-night
- Patience is required
- Sun exposure will reactivate future pigmentation so applying sun protection everyday is crucial
- B White - peptide that balances melanocytes
- Lemon Peel Extract - plant extract that balances melanocytes
- Rumex - a plant native to Canada and is a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase enzymatic activity, one of the main enzymes involved in the pigmentation process
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate - water-soluble form of vitamin C for brighter skin
- Niacinamide - helps to even the skin and reduce discolouration
- Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) - energy bank for the skin
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glycerine, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Rumex Occidentalis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Arctostayphlos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Sodium Oleate, Oligopeptide-68, Hyaluronic Acid, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Disodium EDTA